over 9 years ago
Just one week left
The countdown has begun, and you're almost there! Don’t forget that submissions are due on August 20 at 5:00 pm EDT.
If you haven't created a draft yet, please do so now. And if you've just joined us recently, we encourage you to explore the quick-start guide, get some inspiration from our previous ideas & tips update, and have fun hacking all week long.
Before you say "ship it!", here are some last minute reminders to help you make sure everything is in order.
- Are you submitting a pre-existing app? If so, does it contain new MTA data and new features/functionality created after the start of the competition on May 4, 2013?
- Did you include step-by-step testing instructions, including instructions for how to download or access your app for testing (as well as login instructions if a login is required)?
- Does your video clearly demonstrate how your app works? Is it less than 5 minutes long?
- Have you included at least one image (screenshot) of your app?
- Did you provide a list of MTA data sets and/or APIs used in your app?
Since there are so many details to take care of, be sure to run through each submission requirement more than once. Or better yet, have a friend or colleague provide a second pair of eyes to make sure you didn’t miss anything.
Good luck. We can't wait to see what you'll create to improve the commutes of 8.5 million people.
Last minute questions?
If you’ve already submitted your app, you can message us directly via your submission. Otherwise, email us at email@example.com with “MTA App Quest” in the subject line, and we’ll respond as soon as we can.
Join the conversation on Twitter using hashtag #AppQuest.